Network marketing and the Internet were made for each other.
The world is your oyster. It’s as easy to send an email around the globe as it is to talk to your next door neighbor.
With the advent of the Internet, the monster is out of the cage. Anyone with a computer and Internet access can turn the Internet into their own twenty four-seven cash machine.
Many marketers are already creating fortunes. The Internet has literally brought new life to the network marketing industry.
As the economy continues to plummet and layoffs and bankruptcy fill the news, isn’t it time you took the bull by the horns and secured you and your family’s financial future?
If you answered yes, read on and discover how you can literally turn the Internet into your own twenty-four seven cash machine.
Stop following the followers and start studying the secrets of the network marketing “Heavy Hitters.”
Secrets of the “heavy hitters.”
1. They have a solid bulletproof marketing system.
2. They have the patience of Job.
3. They have the persistence of a bulldog.
4. They set goals.
* Short-term goals
* Intermediate term goals
* Long-term goals
5. They market daily.
6. They believe in what they’re selling, beyond a shadow of a doubt.
7. They sell their selves first.
8. They understand what motivates people.
9. They train their first level downline members to duplicate their efforts.
10. They praise their downlines’ accomplishments.
11. They learn from others.
13. They never become complacent. They are always recruiting.
14. They keep it simple.
15. They stay in contact with their down line and their prospects.
16. They go the extra mile. They give more.
17. They follow up on leads at least seven times.
18. They accomplish tasks in order of importance.
19. They concentrate on benefits.
20. They automate their efforts.
21. They have a daily study plan.
22. They are global thinkers.
23. They only spend money when it will earn them a profit.
24. They reinvest their profits in their business.
25. They are willing to step out of their comfort zone.
26. They reward themselves when they reach a goal.
27. They enjoy what they are doing.
28. They are organized.
29. They don’t waste:
30. They reach decisions quickly. And act on them.
The clock is ticking. Act now and secure your future and the future of those you love.